We are committed to providing a fun, enjoyable experience for our guests. While visiting us, the following general activities will not be tolerated:
- Violence of any nature.
- Any activity that threatens the well-being of the property.
- Any activity that threatens our pleasant, family-oriented environment.
- Any activity inconsistent with the general purpose of the property, which is dining and amusement.
- Any activity that would disrupt the legitimate business of this property and its guests.
Examples of specific activities that are not permitted include, but are not limited to:
- Disruptive profanity or vulgar threatening language
- Unnecessarily blocking walkways, roadways or storefronts
- Running, horseplay or disorderly conduct of any nature
- Excessive loitering
- Operating unauthorized recreational and/or personal transportation devices on the property
- No firearms or weapons
- Please do not put anything down the ball returns. This includes body parts.
- Food and beverages that are not purchased from Kokomo Joe’s will not be allowed to be brought in. If dietary arrangements need to be made please call to speak with a manager prior to your visit. Booked birthday celebrations with Kokomo Joe’s will be allowed to bring in a store bought celebratory cake/cupcakes.
The following are current dress code limitations at Kokomo Joe’s:
- Shirts and shoes required. While some areas do not require shoes (Bounce Beach or Trampoline Park), Kokomo Joe’s grip socks must be worn while on structures. We do not accept competitor grip socks.
- Sunglasses, hats or other items that excessively cover facial areas may asked to be removed.
- Clothing that exposes undergarments or inappropriate portions of the skin are not permitted.
- Torn or soiled clothing may result in limited access to activities/arcades and persons will be admitted at the discretion of management.
- No clothing, accessories or visible tattoos with offensive or inappropriate images.
We occasionally photograph guests during business hours. Guest acknowledges that his/her image may be used in promotional materials for Kokomo Joe’s.
Kokomo Joe’s reserves the right to make changes to the Code of Conduct at any time, for any reason.
Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. If they refuse to leave the property, they may be arrested and prosecuted for criminal trespass.
Attention: Security Cameras In Use